Marcus Garvey School believes in creating a positive learning environment for all children. This includes making sure our students are dressed for success each and every day. Uniforms help Garvey create a safe and productive home for all of our students. Please come to school in uniform and ready to learn!
Uniforms are worn Monday-Friday. Please see the uniform policy details below.
- Solid black or blue slacks for boys. Solid black or blue slacks, jumpers, or skirts for girls.
- Jeans, leggings, sweatpants, and joggers and NOT permitted. Slacks only.
- All skirts or jumpers must extend below the middle finger tip.
- All tights worn under skirts must be either white, blue, or black
- Solid white button up shirt, polo shirt, blouse, or turtleneck.
- Shirts must be plain with no logo.
- Solid red, white, black, or navy sweatshirt.
- Sweatshirts must be hoodless, shirt collars MUST be visible.
- Closed toe soft sole shoes or boots.
- Navy or black belt.
- No bandanas of ANY type